Stay at San Clemente Inn, CA. Dates into May.
Top Reasons to Stay at San Clemente Inn
- Located along the Pacific coast, San Clemente Inn is less than a mile from picturesque sandy beaches and Calafia Park.
- Each guest studio or suite features a kitchenette with a microwave, a dishwasher, cookware, and free WiFi.
- Grab breakfast, lunch, and dinner at the on-site restaurant, Adele-s.
- Other on-site recreation options include basketball, tennis, ping-pong, and shuffleboard.
- Play around on the nine-hole mini-golf course.
The San Clemente Inn will be undergoing different phases of renovations through 2020. Please contact the Resort to find out about any potential amenity or room closures that may affect your upcoming stay. The reservation staff can be reached by calling (949) 492-6103. Discounts will not be given due to construction.
San Clemente, California: Laid-Back Coastal Town with Spanish Colonial Architecture
The laid-back town of San Clemente is set on the coast of Southern California, about halfway between Los Angeles and San Diego. The beach is known for having some of the best surfing in Orange County, but visitors don't just come for the waves. There's also a quaint pier and oceanfront eateries lining a palm-studded coastline that still hasn't been overdeveloped. After a day of swimming or fishing, visitors can have sunset bonfires on the beach. San Clemente also has miles of biking trails, including some that wind through Camp Pendleton—the country's largest Marine Corps base.
When San Clemente was founded in the 1920s, it was envisioned as a Spanish-style resort town. You can see some evidence of that plan in the red-tiled roofs crowning the shops and restaurants along Avenida Del Mar, the town's main artery. Casa Romantica, the home of San Clemente's founder, has been converted into a cultural center showcasing work by local artists.