One-Day General Admission to Central Florida Oktoberfest, October 4, 5, 25, or 26 (Up to 40% Off)
- General admission
- All ages welcome
- Free admission for children under 12
- Separate entrance line for pre-purchased ticket owners
- October 4 from 5 p.m.-10 p.m.
- October 5 from 12 p.m.-10 p.m.
- October 25 from 5 p.m.-10 p.m.
- October 26 from 12 p.m.-10 p.m.
- Pets not allowed
- No outside food or beverage
- ATM available on-premises
- Parking not included
Central Florida Oktoberfest gives participants a chance to try some of the traditional German food. They can have a bite of home-cooked schnitzels, wursts, potato salad, and more, all prepared by the members of the German American Society Of Central Florida themselves. They may also try some of the beers imported from Germany, such as genuine Hofbräu beers, as well as wine, German schnapps, and liquors. And when they rest from eating and drinking, they are welcome on the dance floors to do some Bavarian dancing. All that accompanied by live music played by the following bands:
October 4: Sonnenschein Express (outside stage)
October 5: Herb Albinus (outside stage)
October 26: Sonnenschein Schnapps (outside stage)