Creole Queen Historic Cruise from Creole Queen (Up to 0% Off). Two Options Available.
Due to COVID-19 restrictions regarding capacity, reservations are highly recommended and required with 2-hour notice in advance. Click here to read more about social distancing protocol.
- The vessel: The Creole Queen
- Duration of trip: 2.5 hours
- Departure location: Riverwalk/Canal Street Dock
- Boarding: 11.30 a.m..
- Departing: 12:00 p.m.
- Returns: 2:30 p.m.
- Children 5 and under are free without a meal; boarding pass still required, please mention them at time of booking.
- Available days: Friday, Saturday, and Sunday
- What's included: narrated cruise and tour of the battlefield
- Available upgrades onboard: $19 Creole Lunch Buffet, $15 bottomless mimosas (10am cruise only), cash bar
- Reservation required? Yes
- See additional details
How to Schedule
- After purchasing your voucher, you-ll receive instructions and a link to schedule the date and time of your tour.
- View the offer for the Mississippi River Dinner Jazz Cruise