Admission for One Adult, Senior, or Little to Pumpkin Nights on October 10-30 (Up to 37% Off)
- What-s included: Admission to Pumpkin Nights Monday-Thursday-s between 5:30 p.m. and 7:30 p.m.
- Online redemption required
- Free admission for children aged 3 and under
- Age ranges:
- Adult tickets are available for ages 13-59
- Little tickets are available for ages 4-12
- Senior tickets are available for ages 60+
- Transportation: Parking is available at Utah State Fairpark parking lot on 1000 W and 200 N for $7 per car.
- Pets not allowed
- Rain or shine event
What it is: a Salt Lake City Halloween spectacle set up at the Utah State Fairpark, perfect for date night or family night.
What you-ll see: more than 3,000 hand-carved pumpkins, larger-than-life displays, and multi-sensory experiences in 7 incredible lands.
What you-ll do: Pumpkin Nights invites visitors to embark on an adventure to experience the essence of Halloween, while walking along a magical half-mile path. There are also nightly events throughout the festival, including an outdoor Halloween movie, onsite pumpkin carving artists, fire performers, and a variety of food and seasonal beverages.
What to wear: Costumes aren-t just welcome—they-re encouraged. Masks are permitted, but props and weapons should be kept at home.