Admission to Shofuso, Japanese House & Garden (Up to 51% Off). Three Options Available.
- Shofuso is a 17th century-style Japanese house and nationally ranked garden that reflects the history of Japanese culture in Philadelphia. Shofuso includes three garden areas, a natural pond stocked with koi, and the largest collection of murals by artist Hiroshi Senju outside of Japan.
- Adult tickets valid for customers ages 18+; child tickets valid for customers ages 5-17
- Free admission for children under the age of 5
- Free parking
Shofuso offers free tours to all guest
- Spend some time outdoors in a socially distanced setting, where we will limit visitor capacity so all can enjoy the beauty of the pond and gardens. Shofuso is open from 11am to 5pm.
- Shofuso reflects the conditions of seventeenth-century Japan, it is not wheelchair or scooter accessible. Shofuso is not easily accessible to users of walkers, canes, or prosthetics. Those devices are permitted in the house so long as they have rubber tips or are covered in a soft protective covering to preserve our historic flooring. For more information, please see Title II of the ADA. Please click here for information about handicapped accessibility.
Following guidance from the CDC and the City of Philadelphia, we have adopted the following policies:
- Visitor capacity will be limited. Tickets are first come, first served.
- All visitors over the age of 2 will be required to wear a mask.
- There will be hand sanitizing stations throughout the grounds.
- At the entrance, six-foot markers will allow people to wait in line safely.