Admission to Shofuso, Japanese House & Garden (Up to 51% Off). Three Options Available.
- Shofuso is a 17th century-style Japanese house and nationally ranked garden that reflects the history of Japanese culture in Philadelphia. Shofuso includes three garden areas, a natural pond stocked with koi, and the largest collection of murals by artist Hiroshi Senju outside of Japan.
- Adult tickets valid for customers ages 18+; child tickets valid for customers ages 5-17
- Free admission for children under the age of 5
- Free parking
- Shofuso offers free tours to all guest
Spend some time outdoors in a socially distanced setting, where we will limit visitor capacity so all can enjoy the beauty of the pond and gardens. Shofuso is open from 10am to 4pm from Wednesday through Friday and 11am to 5pm on Saturday and Sunday.
Following guidance from the CDC and the City of Philadelphia, we have adopted the following policies:
- Visitor capacity will be limited. Tickets are first come, first served.
- All visitors over the age of 2 will be required to wear a mask.
- There will be hand sanitizing stations throughout the grounds.
- At the entrance, six-foot markers will allow people to wait in line safely.