$98 for Eight-Week Real Estate Pre-License Course at NRE Schools - Live Online Classes ($289 Value)
- What's included:
- Course and baseline course materials
- Students receive 45-hours of credit per course
- Experienced coaches prepares students for three open-book exams: Real Estate Principles, Real Estate Practice, and Real Estate Finance.
- Textbooks available on-site for rent
- Schedule: temporarily suspended. For more information, visit their website
- Online schedule: all licensing classes/coaching sessions are now being offered online. Online sessions will be conducted on Wednesday evening at 6:00 p.m. and Saturday morning at 9:00 a.m..
About the Real Estate Pre-License Course
The course includes everything one needs to qualify, take, and pass the California Real Estate Sales Person License exam. All of the included course materials are fully approved by the California Bureau of Real Estate and administered by NRE Schools CalBRE Sponsor #S0571.
There are three prerequisite courses for taking the state exam mandated by the California Bureau of Real Estate: Real Estate Principles, Real Estate Practice, and a third from a list of electives from which, Real Estate Finance has been chosen. These three courses are included and are completed on a home study basis, administered through NRE Schools CalDRE sponsor #S0571. Courses must be completed within 1 year or a $75 re-enrollment fee will be implemented to continue education.