$49 for a Preventative Interior and Exterior Pest Treatment from Southern Pest Control ($300 Value)
- The service includes a treatment of the exterior perimeter and home interior as well as clearing of eaves and overhangs for spiderwebs (valid only for the first floor).
- Additionally, technicians will perform an analysis to check for other potential issues.
- The treatment helps reduce populations of ants, roaches, scorpions, spiders, crickets, camel crickets, mole crickets, centipedes, millipedes, silverfish, clover mites, and earwigs.
Click here to see Southern Pest Control's service areas.
- Safety pre-cautions include:
- All technicians are issued Half Face Respirators as part of their personal protective equipment. Technicians are required to use the respirators to help protect homeowners, their home, and themselves.
- Technicians also use 6 mm disposable rubber work gloves that are changed before each appointment.