45-Minute Monument Cruise for One or Two from Capitol River Cruises (Up to 33% Off)
- The narrated, historical 45-minute tour departs hourly from Washington Harbor. Gliding along the Potomac River, the boat tours present a singular view of some of Washington DC-s most well-known landmarks, federal monuments, and government buildings.
Departure time: Tours depart every hour on the hour, starting at 11 a.m. Customers may call to ask about the daily schedule.
- From May through September the last tour is at 8 p.m.
- April and October: the last tour is at 7 p.m.
- Tours do not run from November through March
- Departure location: Washington Harbour, Georgetown, 3050 K Street, N.W., Washington, DC 20007
Capitol River Cruises does not accept advance reservations. Tour admission is first-come, first-served and subject to availability. Prearranged bus groups will have priority boarding.