50 Units of Dysport Injections or One Syringe of Restylane Lyft at Epi Center MedSpa (Up to 50% Off)
- Valid with any technician
- Typical treatment area for Dysport injections: crow's-feet around the eyes (FDA approved dosage 50 Units ) between the brows ( FDA approved dosage 50 Units) and lines on the forehead (FDA approved dosage (38 to 50 Units)
- Additional reading on Dysport and how it works.
- Who-s eligible for Dysport injections?
- Dysport may cause serious side effects that can be life threatening, including problems swallowing, speaking, or breathing. Read all safety considerations for Dysport here.
- Typical treatment areas for Restylane Lyft injections: cheeks and smile lines
Read our Restylane guide for results, side effects, and other FAQs.
- Restylane may cause serious side effects that can be life threatening, including problems swallowing, speaking, or breathing. Read all safety considerations for Restylane here.
- See also another deal for Botox injections offered at Epi Center MedSpa
- New clients only. Not recommended to use Botox and filler injectables at the same time.