Carpet or Tile Cleaning, or House Sanitation—Eco Clean Carpet and Tile Care (Up to 64% Off). 4 Options Available
- Moving large furniture may incur extra fees.
- Not valid on any attached units: apartments, condos, townhouses, or office spaces.
- Not valid on stairs
- Additional charge for heavy soil.
- Typically you should have your carpets professionally cleaned every 12-18 months.
- The carpet-cleaning process generally takes about 20 minutes per room.
- It can take anywhere from 2 to 24 hours for carpets to dry, depending on factors such as airflow and humidity; most carpets will dry within 6-12 hours.