$79 for Residential Interior and Exterior Pest Control from Bulwark Exterminating ($180 Value)
- Types of pests covered: scorpions, spiders, ants, all roach species
- See the service area
- 5-6-foot barrier of spray protection from outside the home
- Sweeping webs and wasp nests from eaves
- Treating ant mounds or trailing ants in yards (up to 30 feet away from home) or moisture point granulation for drip stations in desert landscaping
- Clean in-wall dusting via electrical outlets (no baseboard spraying)
- Cabinet voids and moisture point interior dusting
- 100% money-back guarantee for the following pests: scorpions, spiders, ants, all roach species except German, earwigs, crickets, silverfish, beetles, pantry pests, pillbugs, centipedes, millipedes, and wasps
When to Call in the Pros
Bed bugs: Bed bugs are among the trickiest pests to eliminate, and they can be found on everything from the mattress to the bed frame to the nightstand.
Cockroaches: By the time you see one cockroach in your home, you may already have an infestation. By the way: they can fly.
Raccoons: Though they look cute, they-re also aggressive and possibly rabid.
Rodents: Evicting mice and rats from your house means inspecting your entire exterior for the tiny holes that they can squeeze their bodies through.
Termites: Because they can destroy the very structure of your home, it-s best to have a professional to deal with a termite problem.