Admission for Adult, Child, or Senior at Empire State Building- NOW OPEN
- Access to the Empire State Building open-air 86th Floor Observation Deck and interactive multimedia tour, access to the new 2nd floor immersive exhibits
- Revamped 80th Floor featuring exciting, artistic exhibits and an opportunity to create a customized NYC itinerary with NYC & Company's “Above and Beyond” kiosks
- All signage, multimedia app , and exhibits are available in nine languages
- Immersive, interactive exhibits included in all ticket options
- 86th Floor outdoor observatory is outfitted with heaters to heat the deck
- Free admission for children 5 and under.
- Upgrades available onsite for the 102nd Floor Observatory- See onsite for updates. 102nd floor observatory may be closed.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR YOUR VISIT
- Online advance reservations are required for entry.
- Everyone is required to wear a face covering during their visit.
- Practice social distancing and keep at least 6 feet (2 meters) between your travel party and others.
- Temperature checks will be required upon arrival, and guests with a temperature of 100.4 °F (38° C) or greater will not be admitted.
- Temporary hours of operation are: July 8AM-11PM, August 11AM-11PM, September 8AM-11PM