$12 for One-Hour Boat Tour Around Manhattan for One with Hornblower Cruises & Events ($31 Value)
- What's included: one-hour sightseeing cruise around Manhattan
- Tour narration available for an additional fee in English, Spanish, Portuguese, French, German, Italian, Mandarin, and Korean.
- Departure times:
- May-October: Tours depart daily at 9:30 a.m., 10 a.m., 11 a.m., 11:30 a.m., 12:30 p.m., 1 p.m., 2 p.m., 2:30 p.m., 3:30 p.m., and 5 p.m.
- November-April: Tours depart daily at 10 a.m., 11 a.m., 1 p.m., 2:30 p.m., and 4 p.m.
- Departure location: Tours depart from Pier 15.
- Notable sights: the Statue of Liberty, the Brooklyn Bridge, and the Manhattan Skyline
- Concessions available for purchase onboard.
- Kids 3 and younger ride free.