$59 for 3.5-Hour Whale-Watching Trip for One at Outer Island Expeditions ($109 Value)
- Tours depart from Orcas Island and run from March 1 through the end of November or from Anacortes and run from March 1 through the end of November. Boats ferry passengers out to oceanic playgrounds where encounters with orcas, humpbacks, grey whales, and other majestic sea creatures are promised by the company-s whale-sighting guarantee.
- Departure time: By appointment
- Departure location: 2201 Skyline Way, Anacortes or 54 Hunt Road
- When bringing children under 2, customers must call the office at (360) 376-3711 to notify staff.
- What to bring: warm layers, food, and drink, sunscreen and sunglasses, binoculars.