$19 for Georgia 30-Hour Online Joshua's Law Course from Drivers Ed Online ($49.95 Value)
- $19 for Georgia Department of Driver Services online driver's education course with DDS certificate of completion ($49.95 value). The online course is available to all Georgia residents.
- Included in the course:
- GA DDS approved teen drivers education online course
- GA DDS certificate of completion required to get a drivers license if under 18
- No classroom (courses are online)
- Self-paced lessons
- Unlimited course test attempts until you pass
- Website optimized for mobile learning
- Upon completion of course and passing the test, students receive an official Georgia Department of Driver Services certificate of completion sent via email. This certificate is required to obtain a Georgia Drivers license and meet the Joshua's Law 30-hour course requirement. See more about the course here
- Dmvedu.org is an approved and licensed provider of the Joshua's Law Course by the Georgia Department of Driver Services and has an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau.