$19.50 for Swamp Tour for One from Cajun Pride Tours ($27 Value)
- The swamp tour is an opportunity to live an exciting adventure by exploring the privately-owned Manchac Swamp, a protected wildlife territory that outlaws fishing and hunting. As the boat drifts through the bayou amid trees draped with Spanish moss, travelers are likely to see alligators and other swamp creatures passing peacefully by or sometimes even approaching the boat. Along the way, guides share facts about the wetlands and the nearby Cajun town of Frenier.
- Departure time: daily at 9:30 a.m., 12 p.m., and 2:15 p.m.
- Departure location: 110 Frenier Rd., La Place, LA 70068
- Transportation not included, may purchase for an extra $25/pp fee
- Subject to availability
- Subject to weather—in the event of extreme weather, the customer needs to call to reschedule their reservation