$18 for Haunted Ghost or St. Louis Cemetery #1 Tour for One from Witches Brew Tours ($25 Value)
Witches Brew Tours will reopen on Saturday, June 13. Click here for additional information.
- Merchant will require masks to be worn by all guests. Any guest who refuses a mask will be refunded and asked to leave.
- Merchant will be testing temperatures at check-in.
- Managers and check-in specialists will wear gloves and masks.
- All tour guides will be provided with and required to wear masks.
- Tour groups will be kept to 50% capacity.
- Most public restrooms and bars are still closed so no bathroom or bar breaks will be provided.
- Please keep in mind that we are currently operating a modified version of the cemetery tour due to the extended closure of St. Louis Cemetery #1. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions regarding the modified tour.
4-in-1 Witches, Ghosts, Vampires & Voodoo Walking Tour: The participants visit the most haunted locations in New Orleans, as featured on A&E and The Travel Channel. They stop by the LaLaurie Mansion, learn about the African-based spiritual practices of Louisiana Voodoo, and hear stories of vampires and true crimes.
3-in-1 French Quarter, Cemetery No. 1 & Voodoo Walking Tour: The visitors go inside the oldest above-ground cemetery in New Orleans—St. Louis Cemetery #1. They learn why New Orleans buries its dead above ground in these “Cities of the Dead”. Over 100,000 are housed in the one-square block, including the tomb of the Queen of Voodoo, Marie Laveau. Later, take a look around Armstrong Park (formerly known as Congo Square) where Voodoo rituals have taken place. The St. Louis Cemetery #1 has been called out by the likes of USA Today and the Travel Channel as one of the best haunted sites to visit.
- Indoor and outdoor event.
- Recommended for mature audiences.