$18.99 for Admission for One (Through December 31, 2020) to Crayola Experience Orlando ($26.61 Value)
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- All guests ages 3+ require admission
- Free admission for children 2 and under
- Review important information here prior to your visit
- Masks are required for all ages 3+, all personal belongings must be in a clear bag for contactless bag check
- Over 20 interactive Crayola-themed attractions including Activity Studio, Bluetiful, and Scribble Scrubbies, to name a few
- Lunch and snacks available at an added cost at Café Crayola
- No reservation is required for Groupon voucher.
- See FAQs
Crayola Experience Orlando
While a classic coloring book is a great way to spend an afternoon in any weather, a visit to the interactive Crayola Experience Orlando imagines a whole new way for kids to tap into their creativity. With 70,000 square feet of space and 27 attractions, the day is sure to cultivate hours of colorful play.
Here-s a look at some of the attractions:
Silly Selfies: Takes selfies to a whole new level by making a color a digital mask. Guests can choose between becoming a robot unicorn, a rock star parrot, or even a zany pirate bunny. With over 6,000 possible combinations, the sky is the limit. But there-s more! Walk up and touch your selfie to animate it. You can literally watch your zany self projected into an underwater seascape or royal room only Crayola could create.
Scribble Scrubbies: Attention Pet Lovers! Don-t miss Crayola-s NEW award-winning toy turned life-sized attraction. Color, splash, and play with your FREE Scribble Scrubbie* - a fuzzy, washable pet perfect for endless, creative fun!
Crayon Factory: Families can grab a seat at the live theater show and watch the resident “crayonologist” cook up a batch of brightly-hued, real Crayola crayons.
Be A Star: Turn yourself into the star of a coloring page in this photo-booth attraction
Modeling Madness: Kids can take a hands-on approach and test their sculpting skills with Crayola Model Magic clay.
Drip Art: A masterpiece is made by loading crayons into the drip art machine, where they melt into a unique, swirled artwork.