Infrared Sauna and Float Session at The Ocean Lab (Up to 50% Off). Five Options Available.
- The Ocean Lab offers 2 private Sunlighten mPulse infrared saunas that fit 2-3 people, a large custom built community sauna seating 8-10 crafted from Texas cedar sourced from Dripping Springs, and 3 Deluxe Float cabins from Superior, the largest tanks on the market with 8ft ceilings and comfortably fitting 2 people at the size of a California King bed.
- How it works: Infrared heat permeates to the body's core faster than the warm air of a regular sauna, elevating the heart rate to help boost the metabolism.
- Benefits: On top of the traditional benefits of a sauna session—relaxed muscles and a cleansing, steam-induced sweat—infrared saunas can also play a role in weight-loss regimens.
- Floating takes you deep into a relaxing dream-like state in an enclosed cabin filled with buoyant epsom salt solution, allowing your mind the freedom to explore without the distraction of external stimuli. Sessions are designed to help clear the mind, relax muscles, and relieve stress.
- Learn how float tanks work and why you should try it.
- Click here for answers to frequently asked questions about flotation tanks.